Monday 3 February 2014

Current Skincare Routine

      
Purity by Philosophy, Tea Tree Toner Water by Lush, Hydra-Matte Lotion by Clarins

      
The Scrub Of Your Life by Soap and Glory, Face Masks (Rudolph and Brazened Honey) by Lush, Tea Tree And Witch Hazel Spot Wand by Boots

I've been having a bit of trouble with break-outs recently (I'm blaming the cold weather), but my current routine seems to be helping clear up some problems.

I cleanse my face with my Purity 2-in-1 facial cleanser every morning and night (it is AMAZING at taking make-up off) and follow this with my Clarins moisturiser, which is good for combination skin. Since I started using this moisturiser I have noticed a massive difference in my skin; it is rarely ever oily or dry any more. If I have a day where my skin is feeling particularly dirty or tight (usually after a night of drinking) I'll spray the Lush Toner generously over my skin. It is so so refreshing and awakening.

I exfoliate twice a week, using The Scrub Of Your Life normally on a Monday, then a Lush Face Mask on a Thursday, ready for the Weekend. I absolutely loved Brazened Honey, my skin was always so so soft and refreshed after using this. I wasn't overly keen on the Rudolph (a limited edition Chritsmas face mask), but it did make my skin slightly less red, but that's about it.

I am addicted to picking spots, even when they don't really exist yet (I know, disgusting) and I honestly can't stop myself most of the time. I have found this Boots Spot Wand really helpful in keeping my hands off of my spots and I do notice a big reduction over night when I've used this bad boy. It's double ended so has a day side and a night side and I use both but do notice a bigger difference over night.

What skincare products would you reccommend?

Dani Alexandra
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You have a brilliant skin care routine! I use Elemis & Espa, although I may have to add the Clarins moisturiser to is as it seems really good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spot wand seems really interesting. hope you could do a review :)

    ReplyDelete