Friday 21 February 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag?

So this is my current makeup bag...



Don't ask, I don't know....I wish this was my makeup bag, and someday soon, it will be...


Ted Baker MAISA Large Bow Wash Bag

Anyway, and this is what is currently in it!



A Pair of Tweezers
A Pencil Sharpener
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Vichy Dermablend Foundation in 35 Sand
Clarins Gloss Prodige in Candy 04
2 Eyelure Lash Glues (Even though I'm not wearing any lashes today)
Garnier Roll-On Anti-Dark Circles (I believe it's the darker shade)
EcoTools Powder Brush
Benefit Porefessional
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
Benefit Bad Gal Pencil Eyeliner
Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Glossy Black
Bourjois Blusher in Golden Rose
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder in Soft Sand
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium 1 Custard


Dani Alexandra
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful lady, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award here:

    http://thebeautifulgoodlife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-nomination.html

    xoxoxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete