Tuesday 14 January 2014

Dark Pink Cool Eyeshadow Look Using Naked 3



I am in no way a pro at doing eye shadow, quite the opposite actually, a complete beginner! But I've been experimenting and I quite like how this look turned out, so if you wanna know how I did it, keep reading! It is really super simple and easy and I've only used 2 shades!
I started off by priming my entire eyelids with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Priming Potion that my Naked 1 pallet came with.



I then take the shade Nooner from Naked 3 and use a Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush to put the product into the outer corner of my crease and then just blend it along the line of my crease up to the middle using windscreen wiper motions.

          

          

I then take the shade 'Strange' and use a Sigma E55 Eye Shading Brush and dab the product from the inner corner of my eye up to where Nooner starts. I focus more of the product on my inner corner so that it's most pigmanted there. I then blend every out with a Sigma E25 Blending Brush.

          

          

When I do eye shadow, I always do it before my face make up as it makes it easier when there is fall out. I do the rest of my eye make up after my face make up though.

On my face, I'm wearing:
Benefit POREfessional
Clarins Superprimer Colour Corrects Dullness
Clarins Superbalanced Foundation in 03 Ivory
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder in 5 Soft Sand
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
Bourjois Blusher in Healthy Mix
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown
Mac Lightscapade (Highlighter)


After adding a line of W7 Paint the Line Liquid Liner to my lash line, and Benefit Bad Gal Pencil Eyeliner to the corners of my upper and lower waterline, I then use 2 coats of Benefit They're Real Mascara on my lashes and lower lashes, and that's my eyes done!

          

I finish the look by lining my lips with MAC Half Red Lip Liner and Mac Mehr Lipstick as I think this colour goes so beautifully with the eye shadow!



And after using Urban Decay Chill Make Up Setting Spray so that nothing budges for a while, that's it...!





Hope you enjoyed!
Dani Alexandra
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment