Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Importance of Pencil Eyeliner | MAC Coffee Eye Pencil Review

Now I don't know about you, but pencil eyeliner on my waterline in some way or another is absolutely essential in pretty much any of my makeup routines; everyday, nights out, natural or dramatic. It's just about finding the right one to fit the right purpose (I'm after a good white one at the mo, so suggestions are welcome!)

I recently purchased MAC's Coffee Eye Pencil, after seeing it on numerous tutorials, I had to have it in my kit.



How it applies after just one swipe


Application- Creamy
Longevity- Medium
Price Range- ££
Product Life Span- Long
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥

This eyeliner applies so nice and smoothly that you literally need one swipe for amazing pigmentation of it. As a result of its creamy-ness however, I find it does smudge off, but I guess you get that with most pencil eyeliners! Just be prepared to reapply a couple of times throughout the day.

At £14 a piece, I think this is priced really reasonable for a more high-end eye pencil, considering the way it applies. Furthermore, I find that I barely have to sharpen it because of this creamy application and I feel it is going to last a long long time, adding to this great price!

I gave it four hearts for my rating because I've pretty much been using it daily. I think the colour is great because it's dramatic enough if you wanna use it for the evening, but because it isn't totally black, it makes a great daytime eyeliner as well. If it lasted all day I'd give it five, but I just don't think I'll have that with any pencil eyeliners!

Here are some before and after pictures so you can get an idea of the difference it makes. I think it's so so essential for me!

Before


After


Before


After


With Mascara




I hope this was helpful, and if you have anymore questions about the prodcut just holla at yo girl!

Dani Alexandra
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I may have to invest in a pricey eye liner!
    I always find mine end up half way down my face!!

    Stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this review and your eye makeup is lovely! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete