Monday 7 April 2014

Off The Hook Magazine Party

The Off The Hook Magazine's 1st birthday was only my second blogging event, but boy was it a good time. Located on the 6th floor of London Leicester Square's 'Pent House' and hosted by Bloggers Love, I knew I'd be in for a decent evening.

The urban theme of the magazine was immediately obvious from the feel of the place, having a sleek and classy look, as well as the music being an absolute winner; both new and old school R&B, my favorite.

To add to the class, a fashion show was going on while we all sat around, conversed, met new people and sipped on wine.

My highlight has to be the people I met at the event, and it becoming obvious to me how friendly other bloggers can be. I got a slice of the high blogger life, and I want more!

Shout outs to my gorgeous bestie Lauren Chloe Ash for inviting me to go to the event with her, Lewis-Duncan Weedon for being so friendly, fabulous and of course a fellow Jew, and lastly a new blogger friend, the lovely Courtney Melville for being so lovely and keeping me company on our journey home :)

Cause it hasn't been my birthday yet and I am yet to own a DSLR, I didn't take many pictures at all, but here are a couple fun ones for you! My dress is from Boohoo.







WWW.OFFTHEHOOKDIGITAL.C0M

Dani Alexandra
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment