Wednesday 9 April 2014

I Need...An Oversized Floral Headband

Now this is a trend I am desperate to get on board with; the oversized floral headband. My love originally stemmed from Lana Del Rey Rocking one in the Born To Die video (yes I know this was years ago now), and lucky for me the trend seems to of resurfaced and there are soooo many beautiful ones out there! Anyway, here's some inspiration...






Rocknrose.co.uk

Asos.com

By: Miss Wild Flower, On: www.misswildflowers.etsy.com







By: Crown And Sea, On: www.crownandsea.etsy.com






By: K is for Kani, Designer: Connie Cao, Shop: www.kisforkani.etsy.com










All three of these shops on Etsy.com have some absolutely gorgeous ones, and I am looking to make a purchase very very soon, so stay tuned for that blog post to see which one I decided on!

Dani Alexandra
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment